Friday, December 3, 2010

Now offering Portrait sessions!

In case some of you don't know I am now offering myself for private portrait sessions and weddings around the Dunedin area. I offer unique packages for a range of clients but what separates myself from most photographers is that I am 100% film shooter. Yes thats right, all work is carried out by myself is done on good old analog film. This is not because of some fixation on retro technology (though I do love old cameras) but rather film is and will be for a good while the best material for the style of photography that I like to do. All portrait sessions or weddings will include a set of proof images and of course the negatives, and your choice of either color or black and white. Below is a few photos of a portrait session done for a young and up and coming photographer named Anna. She was a pleasure to shoot and we had a lot of fun taking these photos.





So if you are interested in portrait session or for me to document anything of interest then feel free to contact me through this website or facebook.com.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dunedin-New-Zealand/Steve-Ting-Photography/127664057252590

Remember it isn't a photo unless you have it printed out!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP