Saturday, May 28, 2011

A few random street shots


Man oh man, it has been a busy last couple of months with my new job and all. However I have managed to find some time during my lunch breaks to have a wander around town and get my feet wet in the wonderful world of street photography. Its been a long time since I trudged the streets trying to find that one 'golden' moment and as you can imagine I am a bit rusty. However after a couple rolls of Tmax I managed to get myself a couple of streetshots that I dont mind looking at. Both photos were taken with my Leica M6TTL with a Voigtlander 40mm 1.4f lens. Film was Kodak Tmax 100 that was developed in Ilford ID-11 and scanned and tweaked in photoshop CS3. 

2 comments:

The Mermaid Guitar June 30, 2011 at 1:40 AM  

I love that top shot of the legs on the ladder. Dude looks seriously precarious.

Kinoz July 14, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

What scanner are you using?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP